|Plaats||Plaats: Rotterdam, South Holland|
|Dienstverband||Dienstverband: Onbepaalde tijd|
|Ervaring||7 tot en met 8 jaar|
|Salaris||€ 80000 tot en met € 115000|
Although the main responsibility is handling all commercial and corporate matters, including M&A, Commercial contracting, Risk and Insurance matters, corporate governance, corporate housekeeping and compliance matters, you will be advising on a broad range of legal issues.
This is a great opportunity for a pro-active and flexible Legal Counsel who is ready for a new challenge within a developing organisation. The working environment is performance oriented, driven and passionate.
You will handle a broad variety of legal issues relevant to the business of our client. Your main tasks will include;
- Sparring Partner CFO and Business;a broad legal advice and support on request, general legal administration, legal research
- Contract Management:negotiating, revision & drafting of contracts, contractual advice, contract administration;
- Corporate:M&A, Corporate Housekeeping, Corporate Governance
- Insurance, Liability, Risk, Competition Law and Privacyrelated legal issues
- Outside Counsel Management;manage legal expenditures, register and evaluate outside counsels
- Dutch Master of Laws (LLM) degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience, of which at least four years within a law firm working for multinational (listed) clients;
- Excellent knowledge of Corporate and Commercial including M&A, Insurance and Liability Law and Contract Law
- Capable of both theoretical and practice approach of issues;
- Able to act on high level both in a sole role and as a part of a team;
- Accountable to take action and deliver result in the most effective manner;
- Practical, integer, entrepreneurial, open-minded, flexible and creative;
- Open mind for other, non-insurance related arguments to decide
- (Willing to travel internationally);
- Excellent English and Dutch language communication skills;
- Team player and leader with customer focus, result oriented;
- Proven success in open minded signaling of improvements, cost reduction and optimization of risk- and insurance management;
- Quick learner, eager to learn and develop.
Do you want to know more about our client and this parttime position? Apply now!