|Dienstverband||Dienstverband: Niet nader bepaald|
|Ervaring||1 tot en met 2 jaar|
|Salaris||Niet nader bepaald|
Wat je gaat doen
• Provide, business focused, commercial legal advice and support to departments and colleagues and cooperate with and give guidance to other entities
• Render advice & support in the specific area of expertise in cooperation with or after consultation of their direct manager
• Follow up on (new) law and regulations and analyses the impact on the business
• Participates in projects of new product introduction and service development
• Give input to contracts and agreements.
• Appoint external lawyers after approval of their direct manager
• Instruct & manage external council when and where appropriate to ensure the best possible outcome for the business
• Prepare risk assessment and report on progress made in the assessed areas to the direct manager
• Autonomously participate in smaller to medium size projects (such as M&A and start-ups), rendering legal advice in specific area of expertise
• An university degree in Dutch Law;
• Minimum of 6-8 years of working experience as Dutch legal counsel/lawyer in an international business environment;
• M&A experience in legal affairs;
• Understanding of corporate, commercial, procurement, finance, and other legal issues;
• Proven analytical & problem solving skills;
• Good drafting skills;
• You have exceptional interpersonal skills;
• Highly motivated and hands-on individual with a professional, pro-active and flexible work attitude;
• Self-starting person who uses experience and creativity;
• A strong team player
• Service and solution orientated;
• Willingness to travel;
• Good communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch (verbally and written).
Wat je van ons kunt verwachten
Are you interested and available on short notice? Apply today!
The Legal & Compliance Department consists of a team of 16 lawyers, 12 of whom work on legal matters and 4 of whom work on compliance matters, each with his/her own expertise. The department is headed by the Senior Corporate Vice-President Legal & Compliance, who is supported by the Director Legal to manage legal matters. The L&C department is involved in a variety of topics to assist LeasePlan in mitigating legal and compliance risks and in enhancing its reputation as a reliable business partner.
The department houses various core disciplines: M&A, joint ventures, start-ups, corporate housekeeping, commercial contracts (i.e. LPI and Procurement), intellectual property, employment law, financing, corporate governance, regulatory requirements and all compliance matters, including anti-trust, bribery and data protection rules of law. These disciplines are supported by 3 executive secretaries, who work closely together.